No idea if it's going to be any good, never been before, no idea what to expect, so why have I just bought tickets? I was so impressed with the organisation of the Gruffalo Hunt, the beautiful surroundings, and the fact it's for charity, why not!
One-day inclusive festival for ALL backgrounds, ages and abilities, and facilities to cater for all. The charity is for people with learning disabilities so proceeds of the day will help HFT. Everyone is welcome, and that's why we have family tickets.
Who's it for?
What's going on?On Stage:
* The Beatles for Sale
* The Speak
* Dolly Doom & the Toucan Shuffle
* The Bamboo Band
* Wez Lucaz
* Jez G
* Plus more to be confirmed.
* RepTylers mobile zoo
* Entertainers, magicians, Punch & Judy
* Storytelling with Justine Potter
* Arts & Crafts, games and competitions
* Food, bars and Sussex Orchards apple juice!
For the learning disabled:
* Free entry for carers
* Limited on-site camping overnight on 12th August
* VIP chill-out areas where you can relax, unwind and escape the crowds
* Accessible pathways, toilets and changing facilities
When & Where is it?Saturday 13th August from 12 noon until 10pm at HFT's Sussex Orchards, BN18 0AE.
Finally, how much?Tickets can be purchased from Eventbrite and cost £20.00 per Adult and £5.00 for under 12s.
This is about 20 minutes up the road from me, and I can't wait! It sounds rather lovely doesn't it?