The June box was priced at £20 +pp and this is by far one of the best value boxes I've come across! I received 5 Wonderland themed pieces in my box, 5 handmade, limited edition items - I personally think Emma is underselling these, they are amazing!!
So what did I get?
1. I got a tote bag with an amazing stencil of the mad hatter - in my excitement for this, I forgot to take a photo of it! It's now at work, hanging up for all to see and helping me keep it unreal!
2. A beautiful cup and saucer necklace
3. Little bit in love with the monochrome mirror case.
4. A quote on a reclaimed piece of wood, which is up where I love to waste time the most, my craft room. But no time I waste is wasted as it usually involves reading, sleeping or binge watching ;-)
5. My most favourite of all the pieces, a beautiful box frame with a picture of a butterfly asking us to follow him to wonderland.......
I didn't waste any time putting that little beaut up on my wall, and I appear to by creating my own Wonderwall in my craft room.
So as you can see, I think you get a lot of beautiful treasures for £20! But, this is box 2 of a 3 box trial period that Emma is trialling so July may be the last box!!
As I mentioned as the start, these are handmade boxes, only 20 are created and you can order July's box through Etsy, but be quick, they get snapped up so quickly! If you don't manage to get a box, or for some strange reason, not a fan of mystery boxes..... then do have a look round the rest of the Etsy shop - there's a rather lovely handmade Wonderland sign that I feel would look great on my new wall.
So what do you think? Are you an Alice fan or even a subscription box fan? Can you recommend any new boxes out there and help feed my addiction?